Montane Women´s Clothing Skirts , Montane Trail 2sk Skort Skirts Black Women´s clothing,unique,high-tech materials
Quartz Skin trail tight shorts with an AEROFLYTE QD skirt covering offering both compressive comfort and additional wind protection.
- Undershorts constructed from Quartz Skin hyper stretch fabric that aids cooling, draws moisture from the skin, dries quickly and protects from harmful UV rays with a UPF of 50+
- POLYGIENE antibacterial finish
- AEROFLYTE QD outer skirt fabric is fast drying with two way stretch and a UPF of 50+
- Flatlocked seams throughout for additional comfort and durability
- Stretch waist band with drawstring adjustment
- Rear gel shot pockets
- Internal key pocket
- Reflective VIA logo details
- Undershorts fabric: Quartz Skin
- Undershorts details: 61% nylon, 30% Ice Café nylon, 9% Spandex four way stretch 70D knit
- Antibacterial treatment: POLYGIENE
- Skirt fabric: AEROFLYTE QD
- Skirt details: 85% Polyester, 15% Spandex
- Weight (approx.): 112.5g
- Fit: Athletic Mountain
- Quartz Skin:
140g/m² 61% nylon, 30% Ice Café nylon, 9% Spandex jersey knit Spandex for stretch and freedom of movement Draws moisture away from the skin
25+ UPF protection Antibacterial treatment by POLYGIENE
Stops odour-causing bacteria, viruses and fungi from settling into your clothing, and without bacterial growth, you don’t need to worry about odour
- Machine wash in warm water at 30°C/ 86°F with a mild detergent.
- Montane recommends that you use Nikwax Tech Wash.
- Do not use bleach.
- Drip dry.
Do you love running & triathlon? Get your Montane Trail 2sk Skort and enjoy your leisure activities with the security and confidence which Montane gives you. Don´t forget that we have an great range of Women´s clothing for all sizes and weather conditions. In order to give you the most effective running & triathlon models possible, most of our Skirts items have been designed in collaboration with the pros!
Montane - Women´s Clothing - Skirts
1. Your order is usually shipped out within 24-48 hours after your payment is received.
2. The tracking number of your parcel will be sent to you after your order is despatched. You may use the tracking number to check the status of your order online.
3. The shipping fee will be auto-added in the grand total when you send payment.